The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services.Cerinte
Our ideal candidate:
• Proven experience as a receptionist or administrative assistant
• Familiar with office organization
• High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Integrity and professionalism
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Fluency in English, written and spoken
• High school diploma
Your main accountabilities will be:
• Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
• Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
• Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
• Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
• Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
• Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
• Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
• Order and dispense supplies