Collections Analyst- Portuguese, Spanish(evening shifts)/ Italian, German, Dutch (day shifts)
With more than 420,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100— and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. And Oracle's 130,000 global employees - including more than 35,000 developers and engineers - are critical to that success.
At Oracle Romania, we work pro-actively with customers and partners to maximize the capabilities of their Oracle solutions via e-business and information flow.
Our employees are entrepreneurial, but also team players, which means it's easy to strike up great friendships in a truly multicultural environment (employees interacting with 28 countries all over the world in 20 languages).
Innovative? Ambitious? Inspired? There has never been a better time to join us!
We recruit the most talented graduates in IT, business, communications or foreign languages. Explore our opportunities and submit your resume.
• 6 months previous experience in the finance field
• University Degree
• Proficiency in English and fluency in one additional foreign language
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Organized and detail oriented
• Excellent computer skills (Excel; Oracle Applications…)
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to prioritize high volumes
• Results orientation
• Ability to understand and apply C&C processes and procedures
• Constructive Approach
• Extra Mile / Can do attitude
• You will assist in the collection, management, and resolution of outstanding invoices from past due accounts.
• Collect overpayments from current and former employees.
• Work with departmental managers to eliminate root cause of overpayment.
• Interfaces with sales support, accounts receivable, and directly with the customer to determine the ability to pay, communicate contractual specifications, and enforce remedies in reconciling accounts.
• Manage portfolio of accounts including delinquency, write-offs, credit memos, and additional interest.
• Conducts pre-sale credit risk evaluation, prepares recommendations, and makes credit approval decisions on new accounts.
• Recognizes deteriorating credit situations recommending and implementing solutions.
• Prepares collection reports.