Customer Support Specialist with French
Axway (NYSE Euronext: AXW.PA), a market leader in governing the flow of data, is a global software and services company with more than 11,000 public- and private-sector customers in 100 countries. For more than a decade, Axway has empowered the world’s top organizations with proven solutions that help manage business-critical interactions through the exchange of data flowing across the enterprise, B2B communities, the cloud and mobile devices.
Our award-winning solutions span business-to-business integration and community management, managed file transfer, API and identity management, and email security — offered on premise and in the cloud with professional and managed services. Axway leverages these solutions, along with its deep industry expertise, to help customers govern their data flows across such industries as Financial Services, Automotive, Manufacturing, Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Technology, Transportation & Logistics, Government & Public Sector and more.
Axway is registered in France with headquarters in the United States and offices in 20 countries.
Axway 5 Suite — Govern the flow of data
Firmly rooted in Axway’s managed file transfer and B2B integration heritage, the fifth-generation Axway 5 Suite offers the community management, integration (both files and messages), visibility and data-flow analytics, policy, API and identity management, and security capabilities required to control and optimize the flow of data that powers business interactions across application silos, enterprise boundaries, disparate systems and data types, and B2B communities. This combination of extended capabilities means Axway customers can achieve granular control of the data itself, beyond managing a file transfer, an EDI transaction, or a partner provisioning process. And it allows them to look at the flows not only from a runtime perspective, but across the entire life cycle, because things change over time.
For more information please visit our website: www.axway.com
Parlez – vous français? Come speak in French and English with our Western-European clients. Being in a team of two, you can benefit from all of the support that your other colleague can offer, when connecting in communication our product users with our multinational support team.
Some key skills you will need:
- Excellent French and English language, both speaking and writing;
- Very good communication skills, multi-tasking ability, results-oriented;
- Customer oriented;
- Team player;
- Flexibility, reliability, dedication;
- Ready to learn new things and bring your own contribution to the team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To handle our clients' calls in an effective and pleasant way, with complete professionalism, courtesy and accuracy, meeting service quality standards;
- To receive, register and process customer’s requests and complaints in accordance with the specific working instructions.
You bring your skills in our team and we offer:
- Career development:
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits;
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company;
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals;
- Challenging important tasks so you can show your full potential and obtain new skills;
- Working time that can be flexible when needed;
- More paid vacation;
- Open office space with various entertainment games – table tennis, drums, sports and more!