We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client, the leading provider in Romania of outsourcing payroll and personnel administration, was founded in 2000, has currently offices in Bucharest, Pitesti and Timisoara and offers also successful services for temporary work and recruitment.
They offer a full range of outsourcing HR processes, from payroll, personnel administration, analysis and reporting for management, recruitment, temporary employment to consulting field. Proprietary platforms of integrated software solutions dedicated to human resource management stay at the base of our clients’ services.
The company processes 450,000 employees annually and has over 150 clients, mostly multinational companies and companies with Romanian capital.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated SQL Developer to design, implement, refine and support the business systems and databases.
• 2 years of working experience in SQL Server;
• Understanding of SQL execution and explain plans;
• Have organizational, problem solving, and time management abilities;
• Good interpersonal communications and technical writing skills;
• Enthusiasm for new technologies and willingness to learn
• Good English skills
Nice to have
• .Net C# knowledge.
• Design, build and test SQL scripts, functions and stored procedures to support application needs;
• Create data sources for reports
• Resolution of complex technical issues;
• Provide support for developers and users of the internal applications
• Review product specifications in order to give development estimates;
• Code reviews;
• Keep a positive delivery focused mentality with a “can do“ attitude.
• Motivating salary package;
• Meal tickets;
• Private medical insurance
• Transport expense;
• Weekly massage at the office;
• Opportunity to work in a young and cheerful team, a pleasant working environment, great projects and opportunities for long-term development.
• Professional development, training and growth within a professional company;