Research Platform Administrator
We are a crazy blend of academic visionaries, passionate marketers and research innovators who are determined to take research forward every day and bringing a sense of 'coolness' to it. We help our clients to let go and delegate real power to consumers, the ultimate key to making better marketing decisions and driving business growth.Requirements
General requirements & interests
- Bachelor or Master Degree in one of the following domains: Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Economics and Business Administration, Computer Science, etc.
- Proficient in English
- Basic knowledge in HTML is a plus
- Setting up social media platforms like blogs, wordpress, tumblr or websites is a plus
- Affinity with social media & market research
- Logical mind and mathematical thinking
- Analytical problem solver
- Accurate and striving for perfection
- Eager to learn
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and set priorities
- Flexible towards changes in day to day planning
- Communicative and assertive
- A genuine team player
- Stress resistant
As a Research platform administrator you are part of an international team of professionals responsible for the implementation of client projects. You will specialize in the technical set-up of both online survey and research community projects. Together with our team of technical specialists, you will handle standard implementations and you will be in constant communication with our project managers to optimize and manage online research platforms once the project has started.
Through our internal training-program we will get you up to speed on all aspects of the job, supported by a local team in Timisoara as well as our other teams in the rest of Europe. Depending on your skills and interests, you can gradually evolve towards a project manager, team leader or technical specialist.
- Technical set-up of online questionnaires (surveys)
- Technical configuration of online research communities
- Maintain and manage our research communities depending on the research needs
- Monitor progress and give regular feedback on project status toward internal clients
- Anticipate problems and make proposals for structural solutions
- Testing all aspects of the online questionnaires & research platforms before going live
- Making sure that the quality standards are met on all processes in a proactive manner
Joining InSites Consulting is joining a highly passionate and dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are stimulated. You will be working in an informal, fast paced and global culture where chances for personal development and learning opportunities are ample. We strive to be an open and transparent company in which everyone is invited to participate. It’s a fact, we aim high! So from time to time we have to let off some steam. Fun is definitely part of our culture.