GNOC Front Office Engineer-German speaker
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huawei GOC active
View all jobs GNOC Front Office Engineer-German speaker active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
OVERALL PURPOSE OF POSITION
• Supervision 24/7 of complete mobile network and all related services and applications in accordance with the agreed service levels.
• Takes the first corrective actions to isolate and neutralize the incidents and if necessary escalate to next technical level support.
• Dispatch and control 1st line Field Service technicians.
• Incident management during the trouble ticker life cycle & trouble ticket handling End to End including follow up till resolution
• Network surveillance, 1st Level restoration and preventive maintenance;
• Work utilizing pre-prepared Instruction, Script commands, etc.; handle 80% of upcoming issues and 20% escalate to Back Office.
• Ticket record and solve standard problems;
• Interaction with other technicians, customer technical staff and other groups within Service Delivery organization
• Responsible for creating Trouble Tickets (TT) and work orders (WO) for network and service functionality and to escalate within the department / group as well as to the Back Office units / 3rdParty / supplier partner functions so that service layer may be maintained at specified level
• Handling, from reception of request until closure
• Resolve incidents by co-ordinate 2nd/3rd line supplier support.
• Performing basic changes in accordance with the Change Management process.
• Support the Problem Management process by providing input for problem tickets, based on occurred incidents.
• Supports the Configuration Management process by updating CMDB based on incidents.
• Support the Change Management process by controlling final execution of all Planned Works for all network and services (NT, IT and Fixed) to minimize service disruption.
• Report on relevant KPI’s in relationship to agreed levels.
• The engineer will be the responsible team member, working in a shift 24x7.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent level gained by experience, in Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunications / Data communications Engineering
• Experience with ICT operations and maintenance support is a plus
• Be able to judge on operational acceptance complex new systems / applications
• Computer knowledge: Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook etc.
• Fluent in English
• German fluency is a must
• Available to work in shifts