Internship Inginerie P&G Urlati
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture nearly 300 brands (such as: Ariel, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Pampers, Always, Fairy, Gillette, Wella) to nearly five billion customers, competing in 160 Marketplaces. Nearly 102,000 people in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers. As our global involvement, commitment and operations have grown, we have continually analyzed and adapted the way we do business.
Our company encourages diversity, including a broad range of personal attributes and characteristics such as gender, race, age, cultural heritage or personal background.
We are looking for Engineering Interns in P&G Urlati Plant (near Ploiesti)!
Take the first step to a successful career and join our Internship Program.
We are looking for top students in their 3rd, 4th year of study in University or following Master’s degree.
- is a student of Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Automation and Robotics, Controls, Production Management, Electronics, Science and Technology, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, IT and other similar faculties
- has good communication skills in English
- has strong leadership, initiative and problem solving skills
- has positive attitude towards challenge and changes
The Job Scope Includes:
- working on real business projects which are supporting current business strategies and needs giving you broad exposure to the organization
- cooperation with the multifunctional team
- business/technologies/applications knowledge building
What We Offer:
- attractive compensation and benefit package
- meaningful responsibility from day one
- challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment
- appropriate trainings and tools (laptop) to successfully complete your projects
- accommodation allowance for interns outside Prahova region
This role is a starting point for an international management career within P&G Product Supply.