Business Intelligence Analyst
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is a globally operating French credit insurer which for nearly 70 years offers adapted risk prevention, monitoring and protection services to companies of all sizes and nationalities and in all sectors. Clients thus benefit from the expertise and organisation of an international Group that can offer them local service fine-tuned to their needs.
At this moment they are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst for their currently team who would have to become quickly autonomous and cover by himself / herself the technical project developments related to their reporting solution.
• Very good knowledge of Data Warehouse and BI-Systems
• Experience in relational databases and SQL (Oracle)
• Very good knowledge and several year of experience in Business Objects (Development and Administration)
• Experience in SAP Design Studio desirable
• Experience in data modeling
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent English
• Structured way of working
• Being able to understand and work with complex processes and structures
• Being able to work self-relient
• Enhancement of the data warehouse for the Central European Region
• Enhancement of the Business Objects Universe
• Development of Business Objects reports and dashboards
• Monitoring of data quality
• Technical documentation
• Assistance of international user and application support
• Induction program for new employees
• Internal and external training
• Internship program
• Talent management and career succession plans
• Mentoring and coaching activities
• Personal development program: Leadership Academy
• Professional evaluation system
• Team building activities & Happy Hours
• Benefits: health insurance, additional vacation days according to the seniority in the company, 50% discount for public transportation
• Other activities: photography contests, sports competitions, hand-made workshops