Customer Support Representative (English,French,German,Italian)
We’re big on what we like to call the WPG spirit. It’s ingrained in everything we do – from the relationships forged among team members to the relationships we build with our customers and to our humanitarian and community outreach.
We know our team members are a huge part of our success so we strive to provide them with a positive work environment and a satisfying and exciting career.
- Proficient in English, French, German or Italian!
- Customer oriented
- Results oriented
- Able to multi-task
- Strong team player with commitment and a positive attitude
- Good listening skills, and the ability to think quickly, to make a recommendation or propose a solution to a customer's problem
- Adaptable & Proactive
- Inbound calls & Emails
- Respond and resolve promptly to customer inquiries and complaints
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated departments
- Meet Quality and Productivity standards as imposed by the Client
- Record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and actions taken
- Communicate with other departments, as needed
- Escalate situations with the management when required
Why would you join us ?
- We offer you a unique and friendly environment
- Competitive salaries
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Subscription for massage discounted by the Company
- Team-Buildings and other activities
- Salary increase after 3 months / 6 months / 1 year
- BONUS system for permanent positions