Senior C++ Developer
ALTEN Romania offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.Requirements
• Studies in Computers Science, Mathematics, Business IT, or related discipline.
• 5+ years' experience of C/C++ programming.
• Excellent knowledge of object oriented programming.
• A good understanding of software architecture and design principles.
• Strong experience with one of the following C/C++ frameworks and technologies: STL, BOOST.
• Experience applying development best practices (documentation, code reviews, coding standards, design patterns).
• Good experience in developing under Linux environment (e.g. gcc, gdb, valgrind).
• Experience in unit testing.
• Good command of the English language, both orally and written. French is a plus.
Nice to have:
• Experience with steaming servers (Shoutcast, icecast, wowza, fms,...).
• Knowledge of protocols as HTTP, RTMP, RTSP, HLS.
• Knowledge of ad serving & analytics technologies: DoubleClick DFP, DFA, Google Analytics.
• Participate in the requirements, analysis and design, implementation, testing and deployment of software systems based on C/C++ technologies.
• Contribute to the development effort during the full life cycle of the software product.
• Assure quality for your deliverables.
• Fix and maintain proprietary systems or in house developed software.