Cameron engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
- Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar)
- 2+ years collection experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information.
- Must be able to communicate well both verbally and in writing, create reports, deliver presentations.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Time management skills
- Professional and with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to prioritize issues
- Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech)
- Follows up on assigned past due customer accounts by telephone, fax or e-mail. Initiates necessary action to maximize cash inflows;
- Review credit balances are prepares appropriate documentation to clear or resolve balances for the month end.
- If necessary, initiates and coordinates corrective action on discrepant paperwork for accounts receivable.
- Documents, when appropriate, any actions taken regarding follow-up and problem solving on the accounts receivable in the SAP system.
- Prepare weekly accounts receivable report for disputed items. This document becomes the basis for weekly A/R meetings with Plant staff personnel.
- Reconcile bad debt, customer concession and unapplied cash accounts and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare background investigation and collection analysis on new and existing customers as assigned, and work closely with the corporate credit group
- Coordinate with all other Cameron segments to ensure that all required risk parameters determined by corporate have been satisfied.