Conscensia has a holistic view on outsourcing. It is all about people. Therefore, our focus is not only on competences, but also on personalities, as good personal chemistry is the best ingredient for a long-lasting relationship between our clients and their outsourced employees. People have to be motivated – and when we motivate our employees – we believe that our clients achieve success and value from outsourcing.Requirements
Systematic is an international software supplier and systems integrator of mission critical systems with core competences within complex management information systems, integration of different IT-systems, structured data exchange, and project management. Our main domains lie within the realms of Healthcare and Defence. Our solutions provide a framework that assists our customers to make correct decisions. We provide simple solutions to complex problems in order to help to simplify the critical decision making process. Our headquarters are located in Aarhus, and we have offices situated in Copenhagen, UK, US, and Finland. The company employs approximately 450 people.
Since our foundation in 1985, we have developed into an international IT company that focuses on four core business areas: Public Sector, Healthcare, Defence and Intelligence & National Security.
The Defence area where you will be working is concentrated around two Product suites; The SitaWare product suite and the IRIS product suite .
You will be a part of the IRIS team.
The project is responsible for the continued development, improvement and maintenance of the IRIS product suite. This product suite is installed and running on a number of installations around the world. We have the responsibility to improve and maintain it to continue being the best product on the market.
• Automatic Testing: Selenium
• Testing experience
• Knowledge of automatic test
• ISTQB Foundation certification (nice to have)
• TMap Test Engineer certification (nice to have)
• Good English language and communication skills.
• You are proactive and result oriented
• You are outgoing and relationship-building
• You work analytical and structured
• You are quality minded
• You possess great drive and commitment, and have a positive approach to things
• You work well in close cooperation with your colleagues and are a good team player
• You have a theoretical background in computer science, computer engineering or similar
• You have an openness regarding “sourcing setup” experiments
• You have a natural interest in getting the group to work together and improve the team performance
The project management methodology is a balanced mix between CMMI, Lean and Scrum. CMMI supplies tools and framework for overall project management and standard procedures to ease many tasks in the project. Lean supplies a constant focus on eliminating waste and increasing efficiency. Scrum supplies short cycles for fast learning and close communication.
The team is usually split up in three development teams, with a Scrum Master each. Two of the teams have developers both in Denmark and in Bucharest. In addition, the project has one tester and a test manager who also does testing in Denmark. You would be joining the team as a tester in Bucharest.
You will be part of the team from the first day and probably spend one of the first weeks at the Danish office. The initial task will be a small and clear task that is not too dependent on other parts of the solution and you will work closely with the more experienced testers.
The project works with two releases per year. The product is an ongoing product with no end day.
As part of the IRIS test team you will be an important part of the entire feature development lifecycle from making test considerations, risk analysis, test design, and test specifications to executing test on various levels. You will work closely with the rest of the team.
As part of the Defence test team you will make sure that all integration tests are maintained, developed and executed and that the test process used in the product teams is as efficient and useable as possible.
An open minded working environment, where we have focus on our employees and their wellbeing. Conscensia is a rapidly growing company, which means that we are developing and changing.
Above that we offer you
• A challenging position, room for own initiative and personal growth
• Flexible benefit program (you can mix you benefits choosing from different kind of Services on a very dynamic platform) – Benefits Online
• Private medical insurance
• Project specific training
• Flexible working-hours