HR Intelligence Solution Implementation Engineer
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
• French language – willing to learn
• Required Technical skills :
o Knowledge and experience with SAP/BI platform(IDT/UDT/WebI/CMC) or BI tool, development of complex universes and reports
o Extensive knowledge in using SQL DML in Oracle environment
• Desired Technical skills :
o Knowledge and experience with an ETL software (ideally ODI/Sunopsis)
o SQL : writing complex functions, stored procedures, views
o Ability to perform data analysis in HR environments
• Office suite : Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
• Be autonomous and resourceful
• Have the sense of service
• Have team spirit
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or equivalent discipline required
• Set up and develop the solution:
o SAP BI Universe implementation (IDT / UDT)
o Oracle DBMS developing and maintaining ( tables, views, stored procedures, index)
o ETL developing and maintaining (dataflow, unit modules, procedures,…)
o Data-source extractions
o Data loading in database
o SAP BI Report writing
• Defining, planning and executing the unit and integration tests
• Documenting the solution and complete the delivery form
• Estimating the workload to realize, test, document and deliver the technical solution
Scope of Responsabilities:
• New projects implementation, in the respect of ADP standards (development, tests, reworks and go-live)
• Implementation of universes, ETL, Data Model, reports, security
• Write and maintain the technical documents on requests/developments
• Quotation (time) of assigned requests treatment
Exchange with French back office and front office.
Our client is a US based company, one of the leaders in offering payroll, benefit administration, human resources and retirement services for businesses of any size.
As our client plans to invest in the Bucharest Center of Excellence in the years to come and is growing at a fast pace, a number of opportunities will become available in the foreseeable future, both vertical and horizontal.
We are currently looking for a HR Intelligence Solution Implementation Engineer to join our client in Bucharest, eager to be part of a highly motivated and results oriented team.