Internship IT Helpdesk
You’ll learn to:
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software
- Work with an issue tracking system
- Establish relationships with other IT divisions
- Strenghten your communication skills by dealing daily with internal users.
We want you if :
- Troubleshooting PC issues is one of your interests and skills;
- Your knowledge of Office 2010 and Windows 7 is good;
- You have good spoken and written English;
- You enjoy working within a team and you help your colleagues;
- You learn by doing and you like to do it fast;
- Curiosity is in your nature and you like to know what “red buttons do”.
You’ll enter a young and dynamic team for a period of 6 weeks. Your schedule will be 4hours/day, flexible enough to let you take care of your studies or other daily activities.
The internship is unpaid.