Stefanini offers consulting services, solution development and integration, BPO, application and infrastructure outsourcing, and more. With support in 32 languages and the flexibility of a global company, Stefanini is focused on efficiency and meeting unique regional needs.
POWERING YOUR BUSINESS!
Visit us today at http://www.stefanini.com/EN/
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as Business Analyst, specifically: analysis, design, development of web based software solutions in Banking Industry;
• Experience working with support, development and implementation teams in a dynamic technology environment;
• Ability to manage more than one project at the time; develop good relationships and the ability to negotiate and manage inter-functional integration;
• General understanding of Hardware/Software concepts.
• Analysis of business requirements;
• Management of project activities in relation to analysis of customer requests, solution design, definition of detailed work planning and client support during the acceptance phase;
• Monitor work progress of the project and supervise the alignment between time schedule and commitment to the client;
• Provide support to IT staff for the definition of the SRS Document (Software Requirements Specification) and of other project documents;
• After-sales support to existing clients, in close coordination with HQ whenever needed;
• Design and configuration on CF and S1 Graphical Design Tools.
• Preferred financial institution lending experience;
• Ability to openly present her/his own ideas;
• Available to travel for short term assignments upon request and at a short notice;
• Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills;
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products;
• Fluent in English.