Middle/Senior PHP Developer
We are a complex company that offers consulting and recruitment services in the Human Resources sector.
Evolution in performance, professionalism, balance and satisfaction.
We are your trustworthy partner that understands the markets continuous dynamic change and difficulties but also from our constant direct engagement with the companies we work with, and their employees.
We speak the languages of those that have ambitions, motivation for success and are able to adapt, innovate, and evolve.
As your devoted partner we identify the requirements and the necessities of your company and as well for your employees.
For our client, that offer hotels to consumers via direct traffic and price comparison websites and to travel agents and tour operators, we are looking a PHP Developer. It is a fast growing company, and the Software Development Team has multiple software and infrastructure projects running in parallel.
This is the right opportunity for you if you are looking for a challenge, if you want to see your code released regularly to production, if you have a solid background in object oriented PHP 5, and if you are keen to learn new technologies.
• Designing, developing, testing, maintaining and optimizing secure and scalable multi-tier web applications with high volumes of traffic and high availability;
• PHP - advanced level (minimum 3 years);
• MySQL (minimum 1 year);
• HTML/CSS advanced level;
• PHP framework experience;
• Strong knowledge of Object Orientation;
• Experience with at least one version control system (GIT/SVN/Mercurial);
• Experience of working Linux distributions, which can include Mac OS X;
• Passionate about recent trends with IT scene, modern development methods and instruments;
• Very good communication skills, analytical thinking, and motivated;
• Proficient in English.
Nice to have:
• Experience with PHP frameworks (minimum 3 years)
• Advanced MySQL – stored procedures and triggers;
• Bash scripting experience;
• Unit testing using PhpUnit;
• Integration testing using Selenium.