UX / UI Developer
Established in 2001, Teamnet Group is one of the most important IT&C integrators in Romania, as well as an influential mentality change advocate in the region's countries. As part of our experts’ team you will play a big part in changing the today’s society into the society of tomorrow.
Join us now!
• A portfolio is mandatory, either available online or in a presentation during the interview.
• Several years of experience in interface design, information architecture, and/or usability testing within an corporate environment is required.
• A good understanding of design fundamentals including information design, visual design, UI industry standards for desktop and web-based applications, and ease of use of the best practices;
• Experience with prototyping tools for generating flowcharts, wireframes, and interactive prototypes;
• Advanced English level (written and spoken);
• Experience working with multiple design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Balsamiq, Axure;
• Experience working with CSS pre-processors such as SASS, LESS.
• Experience developing modular front-end components using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, AngularJS;
• Experience developing responsive cross-browser, cross-device, cross-platform applications and components;
• Experience working with multiple IDEs across different technologies.
• Is considered a plus:
o Design experience of Web enterprise apps, ERP and CMS (WordPress);
o Experience in conducting user testing;
o Experience in designing User Interfaces for mobile applications (iOS, Android);
o Experience in using web analytics tools and collecting user statistical and behavioral data;
• Ability to work in a multifunctional team, with an open mind to employees’ opinions, suggestions or criticism;
• Organizational skills, ability to switch quickly between projects, and ability to estimate effort and deadlines;
• Outstanding communication skills
• Experienced UX & UI Designer focused primarily of improving the design of complex web applications handling big data. Involved in creating rapid prototypes and effectively communicating design solutions with intuitive navigation structures for the product management & development teams. Depends greatly on user-centered focus, UX research and usability testing to guide designs that will be accessible from across multiple devices. Rapidly develop wireframe mockups of screens and interaction designs, as well as document process flows and interactive prototypes in Axure or similar.
• Translate UX research findings into design recommendations to improve product design early in the software development life cycle.
• Propose new graphic solutions for the existing interfaces.
• Communicate effectively with project managers, technical leads, and other internal team members.
• Write functional specifications in English and verify the correct implementation of the design concept.
• Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion.
• Provide prototyped front-end implementations and work closely with development teams to achieve the designed level of usability and look&feel for the final product.