Business Analyst with French
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Knowledge and experience
• University diploma;
• Business analyst;
• Technical skills around Unix, Telecommunication networks;
• English – advanced level;
• French – advanced level.
We also value:
• Market access knowledge (order passing, market data, deal processing);
• Ability to prioritise and influence;
• Management of people and transversal teams.
The main role is to conduct studies, impacts analysis and projects in order to enable Société Générale Corporate Investment Banking trading departments on different asset classes listed on European markets.
In this context, the Market Access Business Analyst is the dedicated contact person establishing bilateral relations with exchanges representatives. He must therefore know the market places, analyse the technical aspects of any feature provided by the market, analyse communication and spread it to different business lines of SGCIB group. The objective beyond that, is to build and conduct a project plan (costs, architecture, planning, solution) with different teams in order to build a complete solution to enable trading desks on these markets. In order to accomplish these tasks, the Market Business Analyst is leading communications and processes within a small operational team and with external contacts.
• Writing functional specifications;
• Writing impact analysis on order passing and market data features;
• Validating technical impacts;
• Coordination of different teams (Development, Tests, Infrastructure, Support);
• Coordinating people within different locations (Paris, London, Asia, USA);
• Participating in the testing phases to validate the deliveries before production;
• Reporting and alerting the management if risk situations may occur;
• Respect of allocated budget.
• Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
• Promotion possibilities and development of a career plan;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Type of the contract – undetermined period;
• Other benefits.
All the candidates that fit the above requirements are invited to apply online. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications will be stored in the database of the company for future opportunities.
For more job openings please visit our website www sgebs com and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Société Générale European Business Services is a player in the shared service center market and delivers high added value services in various fields of activity for worldwide entities of the Group (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT). The company is currently serving over 20 countries mostly across Europe for all major business lines of the Société Générale Group.
The Shared Service Center for IT (SSC-IT) of SG EBS is a new organization that started early in 2014 to provide Société Générale Group IT Services. The mission of SSC IT is to contribute to SG Group transformation by proposing advanced high quality IT services along with innovative operating models.
A large part of our team is integrated into the IT department (ITEC) of the Investment Bank of Societe Generale - GBIS for Global Banking and Investor Solutions. We are currently extending the team to work with all business lines of Société Générale Group: French retail bank, international retail bank and insurance services, and corporate IT systems.