Senior Webdeveloper .NET/ Java/ Demandware @ Emakina.NL - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
We offer an interesting job at a highly innovative company, where everything is developed in-house. The working environment is informal yet professional. There is plenty of room for initiatives and personal development. Besides a good salary we offer you the opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic team in an international environment. Since there is more in life than hard work, we regularly organize activities such as barbecues, beach parties, pop quizzes, soccer tournaments and the annual ski trip.
With offices in Amsterdam, Brussels, Geneva and Paris, Emakina Group is one of the leading full service digital agencies in Europe. We have an awesome portfolio that we are very proud of, with several (inter)national clients, including Unilever Global, Greenpeace, Coolcat, Rituals, HEMA, WE Fashion and Floris van Bommel. We build complex e-commerce platforms, innovative applications and exciting activation campaigns. In addition, we are a Certified Implementation Partner of Demandware. Although part of a large international group Emakina.NL is an informal and non-hierarchical organization with a friendly, openminded atmosphere and around 100 employees in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
We are looking for passionate Senior Web developers with extensive leadership skills who are willing to relocate to Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will contribute to high quality projects at one of Europe's leading digital agencies.
Our ideal candidate:
• Experience in developing web applications in .NET (C#, ASP.NET), Java or Demandware;
• You have good command of the English language;
• You can set up and oversee the technical architecture within the domain of the client;
• You can guarantee the quality of a product, both back-end and front-end, and give direction to your team in order to achieve this;
• You are the (technical) contact person for the client;
• You are user oriented: the quality of a website does not only consist of good back-end;
• You have a pragmatic approach;
• You feel responsible for the product. In the development phase, but also after completion;
• You can think with the client's perspective in mind in order to achieve the best solutions together.
In your role as a Lead Developer you are responsible for the technical quality of your project. Together with your team you determine the best solutions. You act as a coach for the team, but also enjoy hands on coding as a big part of your daily tasks.
As a communicative developer, you are responsible for giving the client insight on the technical aspect of the projects.
You have a broad knowledge and interest in several languages and new techniques. (e.g. Java, .NET, Demandware, Kentico, etc.)
- Good salary
- We will assist you in relocating to Amsterdam.
- Flexible working hours
- International culture
- Fun activities [LAN-Party, Oculus Rift, etc.]
- Come as you are
- Barista coffee machine
- Annual ski trip
- Friday afternoon drinks