Flexible PART TIME job: Bilingual French and English Speakers for Client Support
TELUS International Europe is a premium multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high quality services since 2004. The company has 2,500 team members across seven delivery centers located in: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 30+ languages. TELUS International Europe is a proud member of the TELUS International family.
TELUS International is a global BPO company with over 20,000 team members around the world, including in Canada, the United States, Europe, Latin America, and the Philippines. With over 175 million customer interactions supported annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across the telecommunications, utilities, high tech, gaming, finance, retail, e-commerce, travel and logistics, and health care industries, TELUS International enables customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. As the global arm of TELUS, TELUS International is backed by a leading national telecommunications company in Canada, with CAD$12.4 billion (€8.77 billion) in annual revenue, 14 million customer connections. For more information, please visit:
TELUS International Europe is growing its French and English speaking Customer Support team! Become a part of a global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company that has over 20,000 team members around the world, including in Bulgaria, Romania, the United Kingdom, Canada, the United States, Central America and the Philippines.
As a Customer Support Agent you will master the skills of effective communication, problem solving, customer service, and strong cultural awareness. You will have the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives with our technology, amazing people and strong brand to serve modern society. You’ll be the face of some of the world’s top brands!
Are you looking for a great career and a place to shine?
Join our team!
- French and English Level B2
- Willing to work part time on shifting schedules, afternoon, evening and night shifts
- Basic computer and internet navigation skills
- Good communication skills with strong customer focus
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in the Wireless or Telecom sector may be an advantage
- Resolve client requirements quickly and accurately
- Confirm client understanding of the solution and provide additional support
- Clarify client requirements and confirm understanding of the problem
- Effectively transfer misdirected client requests to an appropriate party
- Be an awesome team member
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Flexible schedule - shifts between 15:00 and 07:00 and rotating weekends
- International career - regular training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Regina Maria Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Monthly meal tickets
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
It’s different here! Check out our Facebook page