Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Hey there, you:
We’re on the lookout for the right Web Designer. You will be part of an experienced team, be involved in a wide range of projects, from microsites to full scale CMS. It’s fun, it’s exciting, brain picking and real.
Probabilities have predicted you match the numbers – you’re the one.
Application with portfolio is a must.
• Projects portfolio required
• Experience in graphic design and website integration
• Good eye on graphic design - Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
• Responsive CSS Frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap)
• Attentive to details, sense of humor, perseverant, positive approach to life
• Create fun, engaging web sites that meet technical requirements, business vision and end-user needs
• Make wireframes and create rapid prototypes and mock-ups
• Work on both the creative visual concept and the slicing, making things eye-candy
• Ensure the quality of work via design reviews, user testing and collaboration with the development team
• Take care of ongoing releases and future product evolutions
• Basically handle full process from scratch to full bright result
• Apply what you know now and learn more