Regional Sales Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Reckitt Benckiser active
View all jobs Regional Sales Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Pharmacy - Health active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
The role has accountability for the full scope of Reckitt Benckiser’s commercial interaction with the customer, ranging from the development of sales strategy per customer/area to the management of promotional activities. The role requires close cross functional interaction with trade marketing, planning, marketing, logistics, finance, and IS.
The assigned area is: Maramures, Salaj, Bistrita, Cluj, Alba, Mures, Sibiu, Harghita
- Achieve Regional targeted sales objective by brand and NR figures
- Develop coverage and call frequency plan for Region, National Distributor, Local Distributors, LKA, SMK.
- Implement RB sales strategy in the Region to National Distributor and Local Distributors through training, coaching and training on the job with sales force teams.
- Manage Local Distributors through the development and implementation of RB strategies and plans in order to maximize volume, presence and share performance. Stock level, order, payments and KPI.
- Manage Local Key Accounts through the development and implementation of RB strategies and plans in order to maximize volume, presence and share performance. Stock level, order, payments and KPI.
- Ensure In-store excellence implementation in qualitative universe (LKA & Top SMK)
- Manage budgets and assets to ensure that Regional resources are used in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
- Coordinate and manage the regional TT DL team together with DL Coordinator
- Minimum 3 years FMCG experience IN Sales/ Marketing or Key Account Management
- Educated to minimum bachelor’s degree level ideally in a business related subject
- Fluency in English
- Computer literacy – MS Office
- Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing strategy and planning issues
- Strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation
- Managing client via 4P activities
- Availability for periodic travels within the Region
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even faced with obstacles
- Leadership and interpersonal skills, capable of building strong working relationships and influencing customers and internal teams
- Ability to think outside the box