Office Administrator & Staff Expenses
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Office Administrator & Staff Expenses active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administration - Political Sciences active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
• Advanced English;
• Russian or Ukrainian language knowledge - nice to have;
• Advanced PC user (minimum skills: MS Word & Excel, Outlook with no need in explicit study);
• Accuracy & responsibility;
• Result oriented;
• Ability to deal with several tasks in parallel, setting priorities;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Self-direction and ability to complete projects with limited supervision;
• Pro-activeness, willingness to optimize the process;
• Support of Head of Office Administration (reports, ad-hoc tasks);
• Office capacity management;
• Updating office area plans and seating plans;
• Cooperation with corporate operations department;
• Office budget management. Purchasing requests;
• Office life supports: office supplies, office improvements;
• Working with corporate systems (Financial, HR systems, etc.);
• Newcomers support;
• Employees consultation and support;
• Organizing of mandatory training and control of attendance;
• Resource database updates and monitoring;
• Business guest support (visits organization, ODC walk tours etc.);
• Business trips coordination of administration team;
• Support with meetings organizing (meeting rooms reservation, conference calls organizing);
• Team building organizing;
What we offer:
• An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies
• Challenging & professional work environment within an international team
• Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development
• Various in house training & webinars
• Internal programs for professional development – mobility within the company’s projects
• Wellness & Sport Center Discounts
• Health Management Program
• Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
• Relocation Package
• Flexible Working Time