GUARDian junior software web developer for mobile apps
Guardus is a provider of MES software solutions for production industry in Germany and worlwide.
The enterprise culture of GUARDUS gives opportunities for the employee’s individualism, support creativity, by respect, loyalty, and free thinking.
Interested? Find out more and apply for a position in a modern and flexible environment.
Demonstrate good interpersonal skills, initiative, self-motivation and a team-player attitude
Interested in programming mobile technology/software
Constitutes an advantage
Experience with such technologies/tools
Eclipse Link, REST full web services, JSON, JPA
AngularJS (especialy material design), Bootstrap
Jenkins, SonarQube, Grunt, GitLab
other mobile applications platforms
Participate in all aspects of software development including requirements analysis, task estimation and sizing, technical investigation, software design and implementation, testing, and deployment. Work with other team members to develop quality applications.
Work in an international team and will communicate with the project manager and with the product manager.
- a highly professional working environment in a multinational company with an excellent team and well development opportunities.
- office in a nice location
- training regarding our product.
- attractive financial and benefit scheme based on the individual candidates experience and performance.
- flexible working hours and other benefits.
- knowledge transfer about used technologies
- fidelity package
-meal tickets, sports/gaming area (tennis table), Monthly time together (restaurant/catering/activity games), etc.
We accept also part time or full time for this position!
We accept also students
All resumes must be submitted in English.