Procurement Analyst with German
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Bachelor degree, ideally in Business studies
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and fluent level in German
- Managing the demand and request process in our ERP system in line with the Global Indirect Procurement Processes which includes Purchase Order (PO) placement, supplier payment and documentation
- Managing and resolving administrative issues related to Purchase Orders Creating monthly reports and monitoring supplier performance
- Preparing documentation for supplier(s) negotiation
- Conducting Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Proposal (RFP) and Requests for Quotation (RFQ) in our Procurement system tool
- Ensuring department specific policies are followed as well as compliance in our Procurement system tool
- Develop working knowledge of processes and tools, alongside best practices in Procurement
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!