Project Manager IT Infrastructure
Since 2010, Allianz Managed Operations & Services, or AMOS, has been transforming Allianz into a digital group. The AMOS mission is to deploy Allianz Group solutions together with and to the benefit of Allianz companies. With its headquarters in Munich, AMOS is the principal driver behind the digitalization process – a quest to which nearly 7,500 AMOS employees around the globe have committed themselves.
AMOS SE Romania Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Being in the IT Project Manager Infrastructure role, you will have the responsibility to lead and steer both the internal and external teams to reach your partner’s goal. The Project Manager is the critical link person between our partner and the implementation team. Leadership and negotiation abilities will be highly utilized to reaching the final end goal of a successful story.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of project management experience
- Proven track record of successfully managing and delivery of business as usual projects, including experience influencing and negotiating with stakeholders
- International work and project experience
- Must be fluent in English both written and spoken
- Adequate knowledge in Project Management principles and tools
- Willingness to travel: 80% (4 days per week)
- Effective communication, presentation and networking skills are essential
- Very Good Organizational Skills and Presentations skills
- Strategic Skills – Global Thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving
- Ability to implement distribution tools and methodologies that provide a market advantage compared to competitors
- Ability to utilize experience to implement best practices in channel management
- Collect, understand and integrate IT infrastructure requirements of Allianz OEs (sizing, existing legacy systems, interfaces to be served)
- Plan, prepare, conduct and manage infrastructure related IT workshops
- Track all project activities and deliverables within AMOS and customer OE
- Project Management tasks (milestone planning, project planning, resource planning)
- Coordinate alignment(s) between the different stakeholders (AMOS AT, Accounting)
- Design of integration into the existing IT landscape
- Design and align Bills of Material
- Experience in VMWare, RedHat Linux, high-end and mid-tier storage technologies
- Working experience in an enterprise environment equal to or more than 5 years
- Job domain: IT Hardware
- Flexible and friendly working environment
- Access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities (technical and soft skills trainings)
- Well-being programs and initiatives
- Attractive compensation package