Financial and Billing Analyst - Dutch Speaker (Job Number # 1582394)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the world’s iconic tech companies, creating new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments, and society.
We provide solutions which enable companies to mobilize their business; mine all their data for insights, on an open, agile cloud; all this securely. We aim at making the complex, simple. Bridging the old and the new. And we do that by harnessing big data, security, mobility and cloud. We are the only company with the breadth and depth of innovative products and services to provide complete end-to-end solutions in big data, cloud, mobility and security, not just a disparate set of IT components.
We focus on delivering speed, simplicity, efficiency and agility so that customers can realize their preferred business outcomes across architectures and in ways that suit their engineering requirements and budgets. Our key areas include:
• Infrastructure – Building on the product innovations of the past year, like our Helion Cloud portfolio, Apollo water-cooled super computers, and OneView, the best converged infrastructure tool on the market.
• Services – Continuing to lead in Virtual Private Cloud and growing our Strategic Enterprise Services, including cloud, enterprise security, analytics and data management, and app modernization.
• Software – Continuing to develop the critical tools that reveal hidden insights and drive business outcomes at incredible speed and scale.
• HP Financial Services – By leveraging its HP Financial Services capability, Hewlett Packard Enterprise will be well positioned to create unique technology deployment models for customers and partners based on their specific business needs.
Apart from leading the market in enterprise infrastructure, software and services, we offer great and impactful initiatives for our employees and for society, from wellness, through diversity and inclusion, to amazing university hiring experiences, and much more. If you wonder what is like to be part of one of the world’s largest technology companies, visit our Hewlett Packard Enterprise stand, and hear directly from our employees!
• Knowledge of & experience in order management, invoicing & customer relationship management
• English & Dutch Fluency
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail & numeric ability
• Understands order & invoicing requirements as part of the E2E process in support of the account & the customer
• Skilled in the use of a variety of business tools including Excel, Access, SQL & a variety of HP applications used for order entry & invoicing, including COMPASS & CiT
• Ability to translate contract text into billing formulas
• Ability to work with all levels of management and across organizations globally
• Ability to work effectively in diverse, foreign and multi-cultural environments.
• Leadership and motivational skills in large, cross-cultural teams.
• Knowledge of & experience in project management
• Ability to cope with peak workloads, short deadlines, and significant pressure.
• Self-starter who can work independently and propose, plan and execute tasks through to completion
• Acts as the primary client interface regarding all volumetric invoicing matters. Together with other Finance representative, is key stakeholder by leading client invoicing team, directly supporting the volumetric billing process, by tracking, monitoring and analyzing volumetric/consumption data provided by Service Delivery to ensure a timely and repeatable process for volumetric driven invoicing and reporting as per contractual requirements.
• In close coordination with Order to Invoicing Support will be fully conversant with & where necessary effectively operate all processes, policies and tools associated with the client invoicing and reporting within Consumption management e.g. COMPASS
• Works effectively & in a close teaming relationship with other member of the Account Start-up teams, ensuring effective handovers where required & a smooth transition to an On-going FAM delivery model
• Acts as the primary Client interface for all invoicing activities with particular focus on volumetric invoicing
• Manage Client expectations and communications in regards to invoice contents and supporting documentation
• Work closely with business and customer to identify and implement process improvements.
• Act as the Account’s Single Point of Contact for Consumption based reporting, Account internal as well as towards the customer
• Supervises the operational processes agreed with the customer on the data definition, collection and implementation