Customer Support & Sales Agent
We’re big on what we like to call the WPG spirit. It’s ingrained in everything we do – from the relationships forged among team members to the relationships we build with our customers and to our humanitarian and community outreach.
We know our team members are a huge part of our success so we strive to provide them with a positive work environment and a satisfying and exciting career.
- Secondary school education
- Proficient in English
- bi-lingual is a plus
- Able to multi-task
- Strong team player with commitment and a positive attitude
- Good listening skills, and the ability to think quickly, to make a recommendation or propose a solution to a customer's problem
- Adaptable and Proactive
The overall responsibility will be to make Outbound calls, ensure consistent productivity & quality of service and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone
- Respond and resolve promptly to customer inquiries and complaints
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated departments
- Meet Quality and Productivity standards as imposed by the Client
- Record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and actions taken
- Communicate with other departments, as needed
- Great & long term career opportunities
- Motivating salary + BONUS system
- Attractive schedule - Monday-Friday
- Attractive benefits package along with fidelity Programs
- Specialized product and Program Training
- Incentive Plans based on performance
- A young and dynamic environment
- The possibility of growing within the company
Be the first to join our amazing team!