Huawei TAC Radio Access Network Engineers
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
• Graduated or student in Telecommunications or Computer Science; 3-5 years’ experience of Telecom industry ;
• Medium knowledge of mobile communications and principles of GSM/UMTS/LTE products, signaling flow and protocols, electromagnetic theory, radio transmission, antenna systems.
• Experience in remote or onsite operations (planning, optimization, integration, acceptance, commissioning, testing) of wireless products is a plus;
• Previous experience in NOC environment is considered be a plus;
• Excellent communication skill and team player
• Fluent English communication skills
• Availability of international travel or scheduled night activities;
Global Technical Assistance Center Radio Access Network Engineers are providing fault/problem management and incident management support on Huawei RAN products. Main activities are comprised of:
• Take first corrective actions to isolate and neutralize reported incidents and if necessary escalate to next technical level support.
• Troubleshoot hardware or software problems, identify root cause and provide an effective solution within contractual SLA time;
• Performing network upgrades/ updates in accordance with the Change Management process.
• Provide detailed information on how to set up, configure or upgrade RAN products and their features;
• Use trouble ticketing system for tracking customer interactions and fault analysis;
• Identify customers concerns and critical problems based on customer interaction;
• On-call duty;
At Huawei (G)TAC, we are looking for people who share our vision: to enrich life through communication. Providing technical support to carrier customers (telecom operators) across Europe, we are offering a challenging position, the opportunity to grow and expend your technical knowledge through daily interaction with R&D engineers located in Romania and having access to products in a laboratory environment.