Enterprise TAC IT Support Engineer
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
• Strong and motivated, responsible and initiative personality
• Solution focused
• Customer focused and good communication skill
• Open minded
• English speaking and writing
Technical experience and educational background needed:
• Familiar with OS(Windows, Linux, Unix)
• Knowledge of SAN storage and protocols(iSCSI, FC, RAID)
• Knowledge of NAS storage and protocols (CIFS, NFS)
• Knowledge of Database (Oracle, MYSQL)
• Strong troubleshooting skills (able to analyze debug outputs and logs)
• More than 1 years work experience in system integration or telecommunication will have priority .
You have an advantage if:
• You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication, Electronics or Computer Science.
• You have previous work experience in the IT area.
• Solid background in OS, Database would be a plus.
• You have IT certifications (Huawei or different vendors)
• You can speak any of the following languages: French, Spanish, Italian, German.
• Motivational salary package.
• Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products.
• Life time learning environment and tools.
• Hand-on experience and lab testing.
• Great amount of Product Documentation.
• Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world.
• Opportunity to contribute to this Knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community.
• Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer onsite support (after gaining some relevant working experience with Huawei products).
• Young and motivated team that want to constantly grow.
Huawei Enterprise Business Group is glad to welcome you, a young capable engineer, to join our team of Customer Support Engineers for the IT product line. You have the chance to join a team of enthusiastic people who want to build a strong connected, well instructed and customer focused team that will handle customer service requests from all Europe for our IT products (Storage, Servers, Data Protection products, Data Center, Cloud Computing, Big Data & Cloud Storage and more).