GSDC Telecom Software Services FO Engineer (Junior)
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
• Fluent English speaker - an effective written and oral communicator.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in computer science/Telecommunication or other related technical field.
• Has basic understanding telecom network and services.
• Understanding of technical support operation model and processes.
• Knowledge about monitoring Systems.
• Basic knowledge of Unix/Oracle database and Windows OS.
• Experience on Telecom/IT support will be a plus.
• Willing to work in shifts.
• Work in Bucharest, willing to travel abroad.
• Spanish will be a plus.
• Provide BSS & VAS products first level technical operation support to our valuable customer, including system monitoring, alarm handing, incident acknowledgement and first level incident troubleshooting and ticket management.
• Support offshore transition projects, and be involved in the knowledge transfer & sharing.
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions. Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers. Our telecom network equipment, IT products and solutions, and smart devices are used in 170 countries and regions. With annual sales revenue of USD39.6 billion in 2013, Huawei ranked 285th on the Global Fortune 500.