Hilti Talent Quest Program (Sales Trainee)
Our “Talent Quest Program” is designed to bring onboard - ambitious fresh university graduates who are passionate for sales, marketing and who have an entrepreneurial way of thinking. The aim is to develop future Hilti Leaders who could bring our Company to the next level.
If you have ambitious career goals, HILTI Talent Quest Program could be the fast-track career starter you’re after.
Six of our colleagues, recruited through Talent Quest who joined us as Account Managers are now in various teams of Marketing Department at our Regional Headquarter based in Milano, Italy. Starting 2016, two of them are Team Leaders.
WORKING IN SALES
Most people joining Hilti start their careers with us in sales. This is the best introduction to the company because engaging our loyal customers, and developing these strong relationships, is what drives our success.
Sales is an exciting hands-on role where you’ll share Hilti innovations with companies of all sizes. As well as helping to make local projects safer and more productive, you may also get to work on some high-profile construction projects. You’ll almost certainly work on some remarkable feats of engineering and you’ll meet all sorts of people - from on-site construction workers to project managers and company leaders.
WHY YOU’RE PERFECT FOR THE PROGRAM
• You’ve recently graduated, or you’re preparing to graduate, with a master’s degree in business or engineering;
• You’ve spent at least three months, and up to two years, in a professional environment, like an internship, apprenticeship or work experience, or have just started your career and want an opportunity where you can perform well and progress.
• You’ve gained international experience during your work or studies.
• You’re multilingual – fluent in English and you have a driving license B.
• You’re a global thinker, keen for intercultural experiences and opportunities working abroad.