Audit Supervisor/ Senior
Baker Tilly is a leading firm of Auditors, Accountants, Tax Consultants and Lawyers, which offers services of the highest standards to more than 3000 businesses operating both nationally and internationally.
We can meet the demands of our clients, always paying the highest attention to the quality of our services because it is well know that SERVICE IS OUR SUCCESS.
Successful candidates should meet the following criteria:
• Minimum 3 years of senior level experience in providing financial audit services
• Bachelor and/or Master’s degree or an equivalent qualification in Risk Management, Audit, Management Accounting, Financial Services, Business Administration or Economics
• ACCA/ACA member / minimum F papers passed
• Good Financial Statement analysis skills
• Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Market and business awareness
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills (Romanian and English are mandatory)
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Good knowledge of audit software like Caseware will be considered as an advantage
• Flexibility in relation to travelling abroad
Joining as Audit Supervisor, you can expect to be involved in a variety of interesting and challenging work.
Responsibilities would include:
• Providing audit and other related services
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and current clients
• Providing an on-site coordination role for audit clients including the coaching and training of staff
• Contribute to permanent development of audit procedures
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.