IT Business Analyst
Tremend is a software consultancy company that provides custom software development services. Tremend continually strives to deliver at the highest standard of quality and incorporates the latest proven technologies whenever possible. This is the main reason why today Tremend has a solid base of customers across the globe with whom it has established long term relationships.
As a Tremend consultant, you will have the opportunity to be part of international development teams from leading multinational corporations, as well as working on challenging R&D projects from innovative startups. You will enjoy challenges we face by taking on various projects.
- Possess the ability to interact with users to derive, clarify, document, and communicate requirements and to define discrete business and system requirements
- Have proven technical writing skills.
- Possess strong problem solving and analytical skills. Possess a strong desire to innovate and learn new technologies and techniques
- Business and functional analysis skills comprising demonstrable experience of all aspects of analysis: business process modelling, use cases/user stories writing, data modelling, UML design.
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders
- Taking ownership of projects and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
Some business facts about Tremend:
10+ years of software development
300+ high complexity projects
60+ million people using our solutions
Clients in 15 countries on 3 continents (North America, Europe, Asia)
20 internationally awarded projects
Top EU telecom clients
Some cool facts about Tremend:
5 top global car manufacturers use our software
one of the startups we worked for was acquired by Google®
+30% of our colleagues are ladies (and some of them have really unusual & beautiful names)
one of the founders climbed Mont Blanc (the other one does triathlons)
Some friendly facts about Tremend:
Top salaries for top talent
Nothing short of legendary team buildings
Bonus days off with seniority
Working from home days
Premium medical insurance
And again, legendary corporate parties
We really welcome people:
Ready to learn new things (we have some amazing mentors here)
Able to teach us new things (we really appreciate and reward experience)
Who don’t want to be just another cogwheel in a huge code factory
Wanting their work and skills to be recognized and appreciated