Agile Project Manager
Tremend is a software consultancy company that provides custom software development services. Tremend continually strives to deliver at the highest standard of quality and incorporates the latest proven technologies whenever possible. This is the main reason why today Tremend has a solid base of customers across the globe with whom it has established long term relationships.
As a Tremend consultant, you will have the opportunity to be part of international development teams from leading multinational corporations, as well as working on challenging R&D projects from innovative startups. You will enjoy challenges we face by taking on various projects.
- minimum 3-year previous experience as project manager in a software engineering environment
- An agile project management mindset
- Background in developing Enterprise applications
- Experience in preparing and evaluating the specifications, design and solutions of the project
- Outstanding interpersonal, management and leadership skills, for guiding, coordinating, motivating, evaluating and give feedback to the working team, and also team members
- Effective and excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Experience of project delivery for the entire software development lifecycle in a Software Development/ Delivery environment;
- Ability to multi – task with different projects & multiple objectives;
- Excellent analytical, communication, and stakeholder management skills;
- Proven ability to appreciate and understand technical environments;
- Organized, self-driven, with ability to prioritize and a can-do attitude.
- Excellent speaking and writing English skills
- Define, plan, coordinate and review the activities of the software team by following the relevant engineering processes to ensure that the specific technical objectives in respect of product function, cost, quality, validation and delivery are achieved within the project timescales;
- Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem;
- Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information, activities;
- Positively influence the team to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization;
- Plan and manage software releases;
- Lead meetings and reviews with the customer
We will offer you...
• Motivating salary and a benefits package, periodic raises;
• Medical insurance in partnership with Medicover – Premium package;
• Access to trainings, professional certifications and our own specially designed learning program;
• A friendly, smart and fun environment;
• Central location easily accessible, near Victoriei square;
• Flexible working hours
More benefits for you...
- Scrum Training
- PMI and PMP training
Some business facts about Tremend:
- 10+ years of software development
- 300+ high complexity projects
- 60+ million people using our solutions
- Clients in 15 countries on 3 continents (North America, Europe, Asia)
- 20 internationally awarded projects
- Top EU telecom clients
Some cool facts about Tremend:
- 5 top global car manufacturers use our software
- one of the startups we worked for was acquired by Google®
- +30% of our colleagues are ladies (and some of them have really unusual & beautiful names)
- one of the founders climbed Mont Blanc (the other one does triathlons)
Some friendly facts about Tremend:
- Top salaries for top talent
- Nothing short of legendary team buildings
- Fruit days
- Bonus days off with seniority
- Working from home days
- Premium medical insurance
- Performance bonuses
- And again, legendary corporate parties
We really welcome people:
- Ready to learn new things
- Able to teach us new things (we really appreciate and reward experience)
- Who don’t want to be just another cogwheel in a huge code factory
- Wanting their work and skills to be recognized and appreciated
Want to know more? Send an email to jobs[at]tremend[dot]ro - even if you don’t see an open position that fits your description. Simona, our HR manager, is amazing and cool and recognizes good people in a glance (and she approved this text, thanks Simona).