Senior QA Analyst
Suntem compania de resurse umane care identifică, integrează și administrează eficient personalul de care au nevoie clienții români și internaționali. La noi vei găsi nu doar oportunități de muncă, ci și susținerea morală de care poate mai ai nevoie pentru a prinde curaj. Vom fi lângă tine în timpul interviului cu angajatorul și vom păstra o comunicare transparentă pe toată durata procesului de recrutare.
Nu uita: Jobul ideal este locul de întâlnire al candidaților și companiilor care se potrivesc, iar noi știm să creăm astfel de locuri de întâlnire.
Why are they “The Next BIG Thing”? They provide a global membership service that will allow people to communicate unlimited globally using their mobile phones. Furthermore, our client delivers internet content via the ordinary voice and SMS. Result: connecting developing countries to the digital world and improving their quality of life. Do you want to be a part of a movement that will change the world?
What are we looking for:
- An abstract thinker, a detective
- With problem solving skills,
- And great attention to details,
- With passion for quality and a job well done,
- Having excellent communication skills,
- Curiosity and self driven.
- Of course, technical background is a must
- And prior testing experience for at least 2 years,
- Experience with defect tracking tools,
- The ability to understand code, logs and other technical documents.
- Prior experience in automated testing is a plus,
- And working in Agile environment.
- Formal testing qualifications would be an advantage (e.g. ISEB; ISTQB Foundation Level).
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming & common dictionary with the programming teams.
- Experience and knowledge of Development testing and tools.
Your daily activity will include:
- Understand the business and functional requirements, review and
- Create test plans and design test cases based on them;
- Create and execute manual and automated functional and non-functional tests;
- Update and maintain the regression test pack;
- Report, record and trace all discovered issues.
- Create and maintain the testing documentation during the development life cycle;
- Provide support in investigating the production incidents;
- Provide feedback and risk analysis based on testing activities.
- Take part with the rest of the team to the continuous improvement of the development process.
- Part of a Global Company, opportunities to travel and participate in global events
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic Career progression
- Incentive Bonus Scheme