Software Specifications Engineer (Automotive)
ATEXIS is an international company dedicated to Customer Support Engineering activities. As a "Solution" subsidiary of the ALTEN Group, ATEXIS combines the skills of 800 collaborators united within a network of subsididaries based in France, Germany, Romania and India.Cerinte
We are recruiting Software Specifications Engineers (Automotive).
- Graduated from an engineering school and/or previous experience in a similar field
- Knowledge in Embedded C/C++, Modeling, Stateflow and Simulink in Matlab
- Knowledge in automotive electrical and electronic architecture (CAN and LIN networks, MCUs, Relays, Signal Modulation, etc.)
- Knowledge in embedded system architecture design and development (Systems Programming Engineering):
- Project management skills : planning, reporting, leading technical meetings
- Good communication and decision making skills
- A medium or advanced level of English/French is required
- Technical specifications review and validation
- Software requirements redaction based on the specifications validated previsously
- Software architecture update
- Internal review of software requirements packages before delivery
- Software code package development support, review and validation before delivery
- Ensure and maintain the traceability of the software requirements and code packages
- Client support activities if needed
What we offer:
- International experience
-Foreign language courses
-Modern environment and professional development opportunities.
-Competitive salary and benefits.