Collection Analyst - English
With more than 420,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100— and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. And Oracle's 130,000 global employees - including more than 35,000 developers and engineers - are critical to that success.
At Oracle Romania, we work pro-actively with customers and partners to maximize the capabilities of their Oracle solutions via e-business and information flow.
Our employees are entrepreneurial, but also team players, which means it's easy to strike up great friendships in a truly multicultural environment (employees interacting with 28 countries all over the world in 20 languages).
Innovative? Ambitious? Inspired? There has never been a better time to join us!
We recruit the most talented graduates in IT, business, communications or foreign languages. Explore our opportunities and submit your resume.
• 6 months previous experience in the finance field
• University Degree
• Proficiency in English and fluency in one additional foreign language
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Organized and detail oriented
• Excellent computer skills (Excel; Oracle Applications…)
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to prioritize high volumes
• Results orientation
• Ability to understand and apply C&C processes and procedures
• Constructive Approach
• Extra Mile / Can do attitude
• Assist in the collection, management, and resolution of outstanding invoices from past due accounts.
• Collect overdue invoices from current and former customers. Ensure that all invoices have reached the customers (current or former) and any disputes are communicated in due time for an early correction.
• Take corrective actions based on customer’s or Sales rep’s communication by involving internal teams to validate the complaint and bring it to resolution.
• Log credit memo requests to correct the wrong invoices and assist by providing all the necessary documentation to prove the correction request
• Work with departmental managers to eliminate root cause of payment for overdue invoices.
• Interfaces with sales support, accounts receivable, and directly with the customer to determine the ability to pay, communicate contractual specifications, and enforce remedies in reconciling accounts.
• Manage portfolio of accounts including delinquency, write-offs, credit memos, and additional interest.
• Prepare collection reports.
• Follow through the commitments and deadlines, communicated by the management, by prioritizing the workload.
• Manage the personal and team’s targets to ensure collectability within the set quarterly and annually goals.