Partner Business Consultant - Hebrew/ German/ Spanish Speaker
With more than 420,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100— and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. And Oracle's 130,000 global employees - including more than 35,000 developers and engineers - are critical to that success.
At Oracle Romania, we work pro-actively with customers and partners to maximize the capabilities of their Oracle solutions via e-business and information flow.
Our employees are entrepreneurial, but also team players, which means it's easy to strike up great friendships in a truly multicultural environment (employees interacting with 28 countries all over the world in 20 languages).
Innovative? Ambitious? Inspired? There has never been a better time to join us!
We recruit the most talented graduates in IT, business, communications or foreign languages. Explore our opportunities and submit your resume.
* Advanced level of English and German/Hebrew/ Spanish is essential
* Results orientation
* Strong team player
* Good communication skills
* Customer focus
* Adapting to change
* Time management
* Good planning and organizational skills
* Bachelors Degree or final year of study
* Customer Service experience in a large multinational company, preferably within the IT Industry
* Named partner account management – each Partner Business Consultant is responsible for enabling and engaging a portfolio of partners
* Set up the Oracle Value proposition including personalized benefits proposal to Oracle partners based on OPN
* Specialized and Oracle offerings. Adapt OPN Specialized value proposition to specific partner needs.
* Deliver fully profiled, enabled and developed partners to channel sales
* Work as integral part of the extended sales team into the partner base including close cooperation with Channel Managers, TechGB team, Sales Territory Managers, Territory Sales Representatives and Value Added Distributors.
* Joint partner business planning to maximize OPN Specialized usage and help partners avail of their entitlements in the areas of development, sales, marketing, education and support
* Develop partner competence and readiness by undertaking the required training investment and associated OPN specializations
* Develop partner self-sufficiency and propensity to bid Oracle
* Identification and nurturing of high impact partners within portfolio to supply tomorrow’s active, profitable partner base
* Increase partner loyalty and lifetime value: responsible to convince partners to renew the fee-generating OPN membership as well as Distribution and Support/Additional Support agreements
* Recruitment of new partners into the OPN Specialized program by identifying and calling-out potential prospects using self-identified, OPN or cross-LOB prospect
* Qualification of prospective partners, presentation of personalized benefits to joining OPN Specialized and recruitment into OPN Specialized
* Identify and grow newly recruited partner potential and develop their competence on Oracle and their technical and sales readiness
* Support the roll out and execution of local, regional and global OPN events and initiatives based on OPN marketing with strategy. Drive partners to adopt and engage in major global A&C business development initiatives
* Management of entire partner development life cycle for new partners coming through acquisition to hand them over to Channel Sales for future sales development.
* Increase Oracle mind-share in partner community
* Handle inbound queries from existing Oracle partners over the phone, by e-mail and web-conference.
* Conduct outbound marketing campaigns; follow up on progress & initiate corrective actions needed to achieve campaign
* Management of the central email account and Contact Us link in a timely manner
* Proactively handle multiple tasks, ensuring high service level to Oracle partners
* Continuously undertake training to ensure OPN Specialized, Oracle products and business practice knowledge is up to date
* Regularly inform the direct supervisor for any problem occurred and regular activities performed
* Timely respond to other activities requested by the management team
The primary focus of the Partner Business Consultant role is to provide programmatic support on OPN Specialized program to OPN Partners, Indirect Sales Channels and countries by recruiting, nurturing, developing and retaining the EMEA OPN partner base and indirectly driving the generation of revenue