Event Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a new colleague in our team. Come and join us!
Catalyst Solutions is a full-service company with 10 years of experience in recruitment, talent attraction and employer branding.
Catalyst Solutions manages Hipo.ro, a career website focused on young professionals, students and graduates, but also the biggest career events: Angajatori de Top, Top Talents, Dev Talks, Think Leadership, Consulting Days, Targul Virtual pentru Absolventi, Ghidul Angajatorilor, Angajatori de TOP Virtual.
We have the privilege of working with some of the most well-known companies in the world: IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Deloitte, EY Romania, Mondelez Romania, KING, HP, Bergenbier, Hilti, Unilever, BRD Groupe Societe Generale, P&G, Coca-Cola HBC, L'Oreal.
- Marketing or Communications background degree;
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Event management experience;
- Copywriting skills;
- Social Media Marketing experience on all major social media platforms – Facebook, Google, Linkedin, Youtube, Instagram;
- Excellent communication, networking and organizational skills;
- Detail-oriented with outstanding organizational skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, multi-task.
- Developing the promo campaign for our events from proposal right up to delivery;
- Set, communicate and maintain project timelines and priorities;
- Writing clear, persuasive, and original content;
- Responsible for brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into articles and advertisements;
- Revise, edit, and proofread promotional materials;
- Work with graphic designers to develop promotional materials;
- Manage and implement PPC campaigns including: creating and testing ads specific for targeted audiences, launching campaigns in optimal conditions (monitoring performance, competitive research, demographics and regional targeting), retargeting, remarketing, sponsored content etc;
- Analyze and report campaigns performance (focusing on Facebook, Google, Linkedin, Youtube, Instagram), provide recommendations for improvement;
- Conduct post – event evaluations and reports.
Looking forward to meeting you!