Java Core Developer
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Knowledge and experience
• 2-5 years of experience;
• Good knowledge of JavaSE > 1.5 (>=1.7 would be appreciated);
• Good knowledge of Java multithreading;
• Knowledge of some core development tools used within the company: Maven, Jenkins, Git/SVN, Sonar and DeployIT (nice to have);
• Knowledge of distributed architecture and caching mechanism;
• Knowledge of NoSQL database principles (e.g. Cassandra, Elasticsearch) would be appreciated;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science;
• Sound Knowledge of design patterns, unit testing methodologies and frameworks.
We also value:
• Knowledge of middleware principles (Tibco RV and Corba nice to have) and asynchronous communication;
• Knowledge of (trading) market access principles would be appreciated;
• Sound communication, interpersonal and team working skills;
• Good command of written and spoken English. French will be appreciated;
• Easily adoptable to company culture.
You will take part in a project that provides real-time pricing parameters: Market Parameters (interest rates, Forex rates), Model Parameters (Volatility, Dividend) and others. The application is highly availability, processes 6 million requests/day and is running on a distributed infrastructure: 24 servers / 120 running processes.
You will join a multinational IT team spread in London, Paris, New-York, Montreal, Hong-Kong and Bucharest.
The applications we’re developing and maintaining are high sensitive as they are used by different Front Office and Middle Office populations (sales, trading, management) on the main financial places around the World (New York / London / Paris / Frankfurt / Hong Kong / Madrid / Milan / Tokyo / Singapore).
• Show technical expertise and handle development tasks;
• Accurate time accounting and reporting of own work;
• Promptly escalate issues;
• Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables;
• Adhere to company and project standards and guidelines;
• Production follow-up, support level 3 when needed.
• Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
• Promotion possibilities and development of a career plan;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Type of the contract – undetermined period;
• Other benefits.
All the candidates that fit the above requirements are invited to apply online. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications will be stored in the database of the company for future opportunities.
For more job openings please visit our website www sgebs com and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Société Générale European Business Services is a player in the shared service center market and delivers high added value services in various fields of activity for worldwide entities of the Group (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT). The company is currently serving over 20 countries mostly across Europe for all major business lines of the Société Générale Group.
The Shared Service Center for IT (SSC-IT) of SG EBS is a new organization that started early in 2014 to provide Société Générale Group IT Services. The mission of SSC IT is to contribute to SG Group transformation by proposing advanced high quality IT services along with innovative operating models.
A large part of our team is integrated into the IT department (ITEC) of the Investment Bank of Societe Generale - GBIS for Global Banking and Investor Solutions. We are currently extending the team to work with all business lines of Société Générale Group: French retail bank, international retail bank and insurance services, and corporate IT systems.