IBM Internship - Infrastructure Specialist - AIX/UNIX (German Language skills)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) active.
Vezi toate job-urile IBM Internship - Infrastructure Specialist - AIX/UNIX (German Language skills) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
* Last year students/ enrolled in a Master Program / fresh graduates
* Linux, AIX, SQL skills
* English: Advanced
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
* Daily system status check to ensure servers are running properly and that various scheduled jobs have run or are running successfully.
* Monitor and manage middle ware applications.
* Support operations and maintenance activities.
* Installing and upgrading monitoring tools, software, and agents.
* Assure security compliance with specific Infrastructure by deploying various patches and fixes.
* Analyze change request impact over specific environments.
You will learn about:
* Cloud structures and management.
* Virtualization on UNIX(VIOS, Power VM, mainframe) and x86 enviroments(VmWare, KVM).
* Security compliance.
* Server Operating systems: AIX, Linux, Windows.
* Service and process automation.
* IBM middle ware like: WAS, DB2, Tivoli suite etc.