This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Reckitt Benckiser active
View all jobs Demand Planner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Transport active on Hipo.ro
RB is a global success story in Health, Hygiene & Home giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives & happier homes.
Its strong achievement and entrepreneurial focused culture is renowned for giving employees unparalleled ownership of projects and decisions and where international mobility is encouraged.
RB's an organisation where driven people thrive. It’s a FTSE top 15 company and since 2000 net revenues have doubled and the market cap has quadrupled.
Today it is the global No 1 in the majority of its fast-growing categories, driven by an exceptional rate of innovation – over a third of revenue comes from innovations launched in the prior 3 years.
It has a strong portfolio led by 19 global powerbrands, such as Dettol, Finish, Airwick, Mucinex, Lysol, Vanish, Veet, Nurofen and Strepsils which account for nearly two thirds of its net revenue.
• Educated to Bachelor degree level ideally in a business related subject
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role in a multinational FMCG company
• Fluency in English
• Commercial exposure and understanding of production planning
• Financial KPI’s understanding
• Business processes re-engineering
• Good knowledge of supply chain model, supporting for a good understanding of possible issues/opportunities.
• Good understanding of systems usage (JDE/SAP would be an advantage)
The position will focus on:
• Providing 52 week demand to factories
• Managing SKU’s portfolio( NPD’s/EPD’s/ Promotional items )
• Responsible for finished goods inventories and developing / implementing projects to reduce inventory levels
• Overall management of the incoming goods, supply chain, using business enterprise system
• Responsible for external co-packer supply.
• Strong organizational and skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Entrepreneurial attitude in managing activities and projects
• Ownership, independence
• Strong Relationship builder and ability to communication effectively across all functions; ability to challenge constructively and confidently
• Tenacity and resilience