Corporate interior designer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Amaris active
View all jobs Corporate interior designer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Architecture - Design active on Hipo.ro
Amaris is an international Technologies and Management Consulting Group operates in over 60 countries delivering services in Business & Management Consulting, IT/Information Systems, Telecommunications & Networking, Engineering, and Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology. Since 2007, the company has grown exponentially and is committed to building lasting relationships with its clients, delivering innovative solutions from project inception to execution.
Our business consists in supporting our clients in carrying out their projects. We act within their organisation to help them improve effectiveness and enhance performance. Our knowledge of their business sectors, coupled with our functional and technical expertise enable us to offer them the best guidance to achieve their goals.
Amaris’ added value lies in the quality of its teams and their attention to detail, as well as in the way the company capitalises on their knowhow. Every employee is encouraged to develop a proactive, efficiency-oriented working style in order to provide only the most innovative solutions.
You are a young ambitious architecture graduate, fluent in English and able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders at different levels and departments.
On the technical part you must know how to work in AutoCAD, any other design software will be a plus, and know how to organize projects from beginning to end keeping track of costs, suppliers and deadlines.
As corporate interior designer you will integrate within Amaris office management department and you will take care of the following tasks:
- Be able to pilot and monitor several project at the same time
- Drive and monitor the consistency for the group offices
- Define standards and charter applicable for each type of offices
- Work alongside with both IT and Marketing & Communication department
- Insure a clear follow up of the standard implementation
- Master and be part of the internal application development
- Industrialize all office plan & furniture into technical layers
- Optimize the space efficiency and capacity as per internal standards
We offer you the possibility to take on projects with an impact at a group level, involving more than 50 offices in 45 countries and grow within our group personally and proffesionally