Development Support Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs Development Support Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
Elster Electricity, with about 1.400 employees in 19 countries and 400 mUSD revenues in 2013, delivers complete end-to-end Smart Metering and Energy Management Solutions that drive energy efficiency, operational improvements and cost savings for utilities, industrial customers and consumers. Its multi utility offerings, which are interoperable by design, include distribution monitoring and control, advanced Smart Metering, demand response, networking and software solutions.
To further strengthen our team in TIMISOARA we are looking for:
Development Support Engineer for Embedded Systems
Do you have?
• BS /MS Degree / Technician in Information Technology, Electronics, Electrical-Engineering or similar area
• Experience and good comprehension of Embedded Software Architectures and Designs (RTOS, ISO network layers and protocols)
• Ideally experience in the usage of the communication protocols used in the Smart Metering domain (DLMS/COSEM)
• Good analytical and communication skills
• Innovative and motivated to take responsibility
• Flexible, good team player
• Independent and focused working style
• Good English skills in speaking and writing
• Willingness to travel
Your responsibilities will include:
• Development of Embedded Systems for electronic energy meters and communication modules (Powerline, M-Bus, GPRS)
• Create detailed requirement specifications, estimations and planning in the role of the Product Owner as part of a SCRUM team following agile development methods
• Define architecture and interfaces of the meter/communication products in compliance to the customer requirements
• Use of management systems for the creation and maintenance of the User Story backlog and error tracking
• Contributing to top level discussions on future developments
• Product development from concept to production phase
• General product support for meters and communication modules
• Work in national and international working groups
• Support hardware and software development
Please send the CV in English to e-mail: Andro.Atoev@honeywell.com
We are looking forward to receiving your application!