Camera Development Engineer-Timisoara
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Camera Development Engineer-Timisoara active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group, was established in 2006, in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market.
ALTEN Romania has a team of over 450 specialists in its offices from Bucharest and Timisoara. The team serves clients both locally and internationally, in sectors such as: automotive, aeronautical, banking and financial services, pharma and telecom, on software and web development projects, business analysis, business intelligence, project management, testing, technical support, auto and aero engineering, hardware design and motor calibration.
The SI/Telecom Division has a team of consultants with specific specializations in Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, Siebel, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS, while the Techno Division has a team of consultants specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/ Simulink, HIL, Autosar.
• You will be involved in preparing and designing Camera Development Software
• Performing software/hardware system integration and debug
• Working with internal and external customer teams on hardware design for Camera Development deployments.
• Investigating general and system related problems.
• Occasionally be required to travel to assist with integration at customer locations worldwide.
• At least 5 years relevant experience on commercial Embedded C/C++ projects
• Experience implementing production grade complex algorithms in at least one of the following areas is essential: computer vision, image processing, low level graphics or linear algebra.
• Knowledge of Partitioning algorithms and data flows for multi-core processing
• Advanced knowledge of vector/DSP/SIMD processors
• Previous experience in camera software/frameworks
• Image sensor integration and sensor driver experience
• General hardware/software/RTOS system integration experience and real-time control concepts
• Familiar with Android HAL, embedded RTOS, or real-time Linux
• Knowledge of Computational photography desirable
• Excellent understanding of processor operation at instruction/register/assembler level
• Previous experience of hard real-time, low level embedded development
• Low level experience working with image sensors, inertial sensors, sonar.
• Experience with embedded Linux and/or multithreading RTOS (e.g. RTEMs, eCos, freeRTOS)
• Experience in high level computer languages such as OpenCL, Halide, RenderScript, OpenGL
• Strong communications skills, ability to work with team members across multiple locations
• Self-motivated with strong development discipline (git/svn, continuous integration testing)
• Excellent spoken and written English.