Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group, was established in 2006, in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market.
ALTEN Romania has a team of over 450 specialists in its offices from Bucharest and Timisoara. The team serves clients both locally and internationally, in sectors such as: automotive, aeronautical, banking and financial services, pharma and telecom, on software and web development projects, business analysis, business intelligence, project management, testing, technical support, auto and aero engineering, hardware design and motor calibration.
The SI/Telecom Division has a team of consultants with specific specializations in Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, Siebel, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS, while the Techno Division has a team of consultants specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/ Simulink, HIL, Autosar.
• Strong mathematical knowledge of all aspects of dense linear algebra
• Knowledge of tradeoffs in numerical methods for solving systems of linear equations
• Excellent knowledge of C or C++ and Matlab/Octave
• Strong numerical analysis skills
• Experience applying non-linear optimization techniques to real world problems
• Experience with multiple dense linear algebra libraries (BLIS, BLAS, libFLame, lapack, Eigen, etc.)
• Excellent spoken and written English, able to clearly communicate complex ideas.
• Experience working with less than double precision
• Knowledge of Multi-view geometry
• Ability to work using Source control (git), bug tracking and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, etc.)
• Knowledge of linear algebra as applied to computer vision domain.
• Reporting to our algorithm engineering lead you will be part of a team developing and refining computer vision algorithms, working directly with excellent development teams to bring visual sensing to the real word.