Image Tunning Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Image Tunning Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group, was established in 2006, in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market.
ALTEN Romania has a team of over 450 specialists in its offices from Bucharest and Timisoara. The team serves clients both locally and internationally, in sectors such as: automotive, aeronautical, banking and financial services, pharma and telecom, on software and web development projects, business analysis, business intelligence, project management, testing, technical support, auto and aero engineering, hardware design and motor calibration.
The SI/Telecom Division has a team of consultants with specific specializations in Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, Siebel, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS, while the Techno Division has a team of consultants specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/ Simulink, HIL, Autosar.
• 2+ years Bayer sensor tuning
• Experience in Image Processing or Computational Photography and still and video Image Cap-ture Pipelines
• Camera sensor Driver Development and Integration
• C programming
• Matlab/Octave desirable
• Embedded systems and RTOS and OS theory
• Camera 3A algorithms
• Sensor operation parameters, configuration settings, hardware etc.
• Experience in ISP lab environment to capture still pictures and video from camera sensors
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Strong communications skills, ability to work with team members across multiple locations
• Self-motivated with strong development discipline (git/svn, continuous integration testing).
• Working closely with the system architects to access and improve output of ISP.
• Work with software & algorithms engineer to improve output of the image processing algorithms.
• Assist the development teams to tune the image processing pipeline and integrate different camera sensors with customer platforms
• Support customer design win projects
• Benchmark camera image quality using objective and subjective methods
• Generate IQ specs and reports for vendor and customer interactions
• This role may occasionally require travel to assist with integration at customer locations worldwide.