Senior Applications Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Applications Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group, was established in 2006, in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market.
ALTEN Romania has a team of over 450 specialists in its offices from Bucharest and Timisoara. The team serves clients both locally and internationally, in sectors such as: automotive, aeronautical, banking and financial services, pharma and telecom, on software and web development projects, business analysis, business intelligence, project management, testing, technical support, auto and aero engineering, hardware design and motor calibration.
The SI/Telecom Division has a team of consultants with specific specializations in Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, Siebel, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS, while the Techno Division has a team of consultants specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/ Simulink, HIL, Autosar.
• The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years industrial experience in Applications Engineering, Software Engineering, or technical support functions.
• Working experience in Computer Vision, Image Processing, or Graphic Processors is required.
• Direct customer facing product support experience is an advantage.
• Skilled knowledge of embedded systems and multi-core architecture, GPU, VLIW, and SIMD programming is desired.
• Candidate must have good English communications skills and have a strong customer-oriented attitude.
• Education: Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
• You will be responsible for providing technical guidance and support to customers who integrate our advanced vision processors and solutions into their Internet of Things products.
• Working closely with the product design team, you will be responsible for capturing and communicating product requirements based on customer input and drive the deliverables to customers.
• You will also be responsible for supporting the marketing team in product design-in and design-win activities, and providing hands-on support to integrate our technology into customer’s applications and products.