Linux Sysadmin/DevOps (remote work, distributed team)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Linux Sysadmin/DevOps (remote work, distributed team) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
We are currently looking for talented people who would like to broaden their career and work within DevOps for our client.
1. Linux Operating System - Install, configure & Support operating systems
2. Hardware – Provisioning, configuration, BIOS, settings (Servers, SAN)
3. Network – Design, configuration, support of switches, routers, firewalls, cabling etc.
1. Monitoring – commercial or open source tools (Nagios, Zenoss)
2. Cloud Services – Selection, configuration, management & support
3. Windows Server Administration
4. Scripting & automation – Bash, Perl
5. Virtualisation – VM Ware configuration and Support
6. RDBMS Admin – MS SQL (SSAS, SSIS SSRS), MySQL, PostgreSQL
7. Hadoop Admin -HDFS, HBASE, HIVE
8. Data concepts – Structure, indexing, Warehousing & ETL
9. Date programming – SQL, Map Reduce
11. Data Report Building, BI, Analytics
12. Project/Time Management – ticketing systems, Gantt charts
• Self-motivation and the ability to work remotely or within a team office environment.
• The ability to communicate with staff, clients or partners through email, remote assistance or over the telephone, to help set up systems and resolve issues
• Good Documentation of internal systems and procedures
• Establishing a good working relationship with our staff, clients, and partners.
Our client uses Kubernetes on top of CoreOS because they love to keep up with the latest computing standards and provide their staff developers a rich environment to start building cloud-native and distributed apps from the ground up.
Responsibilities will include:
• "Kubernetify-ing" NodeJS, Java, Scala, Python applications
• Creating and deploying Highly Available Applications across a cluster of servers
• Designing scaling strategies for applications in the Hadoop Ecosystem
• Learning to build Docker applications using composition and reusability
• Maintaining a repository of Docker Images and managing CI Pipelines with Jenkins
• Each team member is expected to participate in/lead a Big Data use case that touches their particular role. In this case it is ITOA.
• The candidate is expected to help understand, use and promote the use of our software within the IT monitoring arena. They will need to develop an appreciation of the core Big Data Engineering product, its functionality, its business use cases, the development process and how the software is delivered to the client.
• To do this the candidate will have the opportunity to learn Data concepts (RDBMS, OLAP, SQL, NoSQL DB’s, Big Data) analytics and visualisation tools.
What our client will offer
• A position with the security of an established enterprise (15 years) and the opportunities and excitement of a start-up project.
• A team based environment with multiple personal development paths and the opportunity to grow and develop your personal skills.
• A management style that give you freedom to be creative and have input into your role and the direction of the company, not to be too constrained by strict time management or fixed job description but to be more results focussed.
What our client expects
• A person who is excited about their role and is committed to completing their tasks to the best of their ability.
• Someone who is eager to grow in their personal knowledge and abilities and has aspirations to become the best they can be.
• Someone that will make the most of being immersed in a team environment that includes experts in multiple fields, having the ability to learn and assimilate that knowledge and the capability to contribute back.